Good Times

I don't know about you but I take so many pictures!
Here are some of my favorites from the last few weeks.


Here comes the Ballroom season!



Ace and Jet.




Triple Birthday Dinner!!!
It's our birthday and we'll eat steak if we want to!!




I got to spend an hour with this crazy group of tweens!




If these two show up at your door asking for something to eat...
I don't recommend you let them in!
(Jet & Lexa)




If this lady shows up at your door asking for something to eat...
Go ahead and feed her some bon bons!
(I promise the pants are stuffed with pillows!)









xoMJ

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

You are darling MJ. Love the photos and I didnt know Lexi did Ballroom. I LOVE ballroom. To bad it was completely full when I went to sign up in High school. Oh well such is life. ANd your Bottom MJ. I will say "step away from the fridge ;)" You are just to cute.

The Serna Family said...

So cute! The women in the date night pictures are HOTT! Oh and the Big Mama in the last picture too!

Anonymous said...

my kids where vampires too! Your halloween picture mad me laugh so hard. I love wall of your pictures, I take way to many pictures and post to much but it gives me someting to do.I love you and miss you guys take care