Confessions of
This Happy Housewife!
- I buy whole milk. Yep! If I have to drink milk, then I'm going for the good stuff. (Besides, if you think about it, whole milk is only 3.5% fat. I'll happily take those 30 extra calories!)
- I pretend to be my daughter if a telemarketer calls me.
- I make my hubby scrub the toilets. That makes me happy, happy, happy! It took a little bit of training. The first time I found him nearly finished after cleaning the entire thing (inside and out) with Windex and squares of toilet paper!
- As a gift to my future daughter-in-law, I have also schooled my son in the art of cleaning the throne. (You're welcome!)
xoMJ


2 comments:
Love it! Your post was so funny.
I tried that with my brothers, but I don't think it took.
Next step: train him to put the toilet seat down and your future daughter-in-law will love you more than her own mother.
Post a Comment