OK, OK, so we went to the school carnival yesterday and the teacher who taught Jet in Kindergarten was wearing plaid shorts. It hurts me to say this but they were cute. They were black with a subtle plaid pattern. She was sitting up on the dunk tank with kids throwing balls at her and she still looked adorable. The only comfort I can find in this is that she is most likely a size one or smaller.
I'm going to add this picture in of Jet's kindergarten field trip just for fun. He's the one wearing red in case you can't tell by the look on his face.
Week 12: Transitions in Marriage
9 years ago

3 comments:
Jets face is priceless. I love it. You have the most funniest kids ever. I love readin your stories and Yes the kids with bed head is a hard thing to work with.
I saw someone in plaid shorts while I was in St George (they were NOT flattering at all) and I thought of you!
It's true, plaid shorts are kind of like spandex....they are not made for everyone (or anyone really) :)
Post a Comment