Valentine's Day is just around the corner...
So I thought I'd share some things that Melt My HeArT...
We were ice skating with the youth from our ward and two of the boys took Jet by the hand, leading him around the rink. It was adorable. Don't tell Trav and Kode I said so because they would blush like crazy.
This little lady in red is my Great Grandmother. In other words, she is my dad's grandma. That means Lexa and Jet are her Great-Great-Grandchildren. She melts my heart. Her voice is one of those happy sounds from my childhood.
Lexa takes off with the camera every so often. I was going through my pictures deleting the 17 thousand pictures that she took of our cat (she could start her own cat photo blog ~ I am not kidding.) and look what was hiding in the middle of all of the cat pics. Great job, Lexa! I love it.
My babies will be 3 this month!!!
Here they are snarfing down some birthday cake ~ mostly the frosting.
Oh yeah, just one more!
I can't leave Muscles out, wouldn't want to hurt his feelings!
Tag ~ What Melts Your HeArT???
xoMJ






2 comments:
AW and I will take your tag and shall do it also.
Very cute. I love the picture of your great grandma. What an awesome thing to have!
Post a Comment