your post just made me want to take my boys sledding! your kids are getting so big! hey, i sure miss you and the other thorneberries! we were down in Spanish Fork over the weekend. i sure wish we would've planned things better so we could've come to your ward and see everyone. oh well, maybe next time. hope you're doing good. take care!
That looks way fun and so easy. At my age I think I would kill myself if not sprain something. Marion...your kids are beautiful! I can't believe how much they have grown.
Hi, I'm MJ. Welcome to my blog. Like most things in my life, it is a work in progress. Take a look around and keep in mind that I'm not a blogaholic, just a beginner.
4 comments:
Cute cute cute kids!!
your post just made me want to take my boys sledding! your kids are getting so big! hey, i sure miss you and the other thorneberries! we were down in Spanish Fork over the weekend. i sure wish we would've planned things better so we could've come to your ward and see everyone. oh well, maybe next time. hope you're doing good. take care!
That looks way fun and so easy. At my age I think I would kill myself if not sprain something. Marion...your kids are beautiful! I can't believe how much they have grown.
Aunt Diane
So cute!! They look so grown up in these pictures.
Post a Comment