Oh my fun pics MJ. They are so fun to look at. I am glad you were able to have fun with your friends and kids at the pool. There is no better way then to spend it swimmin.
Notice that Tanner has his foam squirt gun strategically placed in the last picture. Smart kid! Thanks for letting us come, it was a great way to spend the last day of Summer.
Hi, I'm MJ. Welcome to my blog. Like most things in my life, it is a work in progress. Take a look around and keep in mind that I'm not a blogaholic, just a beginner.
5 comments:
Oh my fun pics MJ. They are so fun to look at. I am glad you were able to have fun with your friends and kids at the pool. There is no better way then to spend it swimmin.
Can I just note how much I LOVE the fact that Jet points his toes when back flipping into the pool?
Seriously, coolest kid ever.
It was so much fun! Thank you for the fun day!
Notice that Tanner has his foam squirt gun strategically placed in the last picture. Smart kid! Thanks for letting us come, it was a great way to spend the last day of Summer.
Those pictures are seriously AMAZING!! We definitely miss the pool.
Post a Comment