ZOOpendous!



We head to the ZOO every July.
This year we were able to take the cousins too.

~ZOO FACT~
Betcha didn't know that Hogle Zoo is home to the oldest elephant in the U.S. and they are expecting a baby elephant to be born in the upcoming weeks. That little guy will be the youngest elephant in the U.S.

~ZOO FACT~
Animals + Heat = Stink
I still can't stand the snake building. Neither can Timberlyn. When we were heading inside she said, "Holy cow! It STINKS in here!" She did love the snow leopard though.





I've heard of eggs with double yolks...
but I never saw a two headed turtle before now.




It was great to have Bev with us!





xoMJ

4 comments:

Koreena said...

What a fun time with family (minus the stinkiness.)

Michelle said...

Very cute pictures. That's so fun that you got to go with your family. And by the way, you guys had AWESOME seats at the Stadium of fire. Jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

That was lot of fun. I'm glad we have been able to spend time together. I love you sis. Thanks for watching my kids we Wes and I could spend some time together. love ya tons xoxox

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun! I never ever go in the snake house. For some reason ever since I was little I HATED going in there. (shurgs) I dont know maybe something happened and I dont like them.
ITs always funner when you go with family to the zoo. We usually go during UEA because the animals are so active and fun to watch when its cooler.
My Second Cousin helps with the animals. YOu might have saw him. He has a goatee that is really really long. :D I am excited for the baby elephant/