The Rooster Tail Tale.

WANTED!



This just in, Rooster Tail Johnson is at it again.

Investigators believe that he went to bed with wet hair and then proceeded to lead a high speed chase through the living room the next morning. Johnson managed to evade combs, brushes, spray bottles and the long arm of his mother. This is just the latest antic of Rooster Tail Johnson who is already wanted for questioning in an incident earlier this summer where he is believed to have committed hair cut evasion.


If you see Rooster Tail Johnson in your neighborhood, please contact your local hair dresser immediately.




7 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Now that was CUTE! The only one who ever gets a rooster tail is Ethan and that is just on a normal night. But never that bad. How fun. When are you going to come over and play????

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures.They remind me of Ike when his hair gets long. love you take care xoxoxox

ALICIA said...

That is hilarious!!!

Bloxham family said...

Funny pictures!! Your blog is always so cute and interesting. I still want you to come and see us. I love ya

The Serna Family said...

SOOO cute! I love your blog! You have a cute family!! I hope you don't mind, I added you to my friends...
Emily

mP said...

How freaking cute!

JjHansen said...

Can I just tell you how much I love that boy! When are those two going to come say with me again?? You know how much you love it when they're with me and I fill them up on sugar and Scooby Doo!